Herby mushroom soup
14th October 2020 / Recipes
Herby mushroom soup
We love incorporating our favourite mushrooms and herbs in as many seasonal recipes as we can! Try this sumptuous herby mushroom soup for the ultimate mid-week winner! The star of the show our delicious wild mushrooms and the herbs take soup to a new level, it's next level comforting!
- 300g chopped wild mushrooms
- 600ml good quality vegetable stock
- 1 white onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small bunch of thyme
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 2 tbsp organic cream (or coconut milk to make dairy free)
- Warm sourdough bread to serve
1. In a saucepan gently fry the diced onion and garlic until soft.
2. To the onion and garlic, add the chopped wild mushrooms and leave to soften. Season with a little salt and pepper and add in the finely chopped thyme and parsley, reserving a little to garnish.
3. Once the mushrooms are soft, pop the onion and mushroom mixture into a blender and blend until completely smooth (you can reserve a couple of mushrooms to garnish at the end if you wish).
4. When the soup is smooth, add the soup back to the pan and simmer gently. Add in the cream and stir well to combine.
5. Serve the soup piping hot, garnish with the remaining herbs and warm sourdough bread.
You can also enjoy 20% off our full immunity collection using the code IMMUNITY20, all you need to do is enter the code when you checkout. Shop the full range here.
5th January 2021 / Recipes
Libby Limon's Glow Green Juice
There is no such thing as ‘January detox’! Our detoxification processes happen in real time, every second of every day. Having said that, you may be pleased to know that anything you did in Decembe...Read article
22nd December 2020 / Recipes
Jewelled Brussel Sprouts
Brussel sprouts are one of the most nutritious foods of the season! A brassica (the family of veggies it belongs too!) full of green goodness, that are particularly good for our liver!m Unfortunate...Read article
20th October 2020 / Recipes
Immune-boosting berry smoothie
Smoothies are a nutritious way to start the day! The good news is, you can pack them full of vitamins and minerals that help to boost immunity too. This berry smoothie is one of our favourites. We...Read article